Monday, April 21, 2014

THE TIKOY UPDATE :D

Hi everyone!!!

This is me again, the one and ever gorgeous me.
Its been months since my last post. *Perks of being a PT student. lmao

Andaming ngyare since then. Wag na nateng isa isahin at baka pasukan na ulit di pa den tayo tapos.
ill give you an update nlang About the tikoy thingy. Actually i have one classmate who really promised to bring me tikoy the next day. well i dont really expected that someone will bring tikoy cause it started as a Joke and its like everyone in the class wanted tikoy also and there it is! ALL OF THEM WANTS TIKOY and THE RESULT IS THAT I HAVE EACH OF THEM TO SHARE MY TIKOY ! lol. Okey back to the tikoy. :) then the next day, i was a happy potato cause my classmate really bring me tikoy well its not only me but US! then we have a mini "TIKOY PARTY" in class before our Philosophy subject cause you know! we might sleep in that class! -__-"


No comments:

Post a Comment