Thursday, January 30, 2014

Tikoy for me?

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone. Kahit na hindi ako Chinese by blood, feeling ko pa din ay Chinese ako.! Aside from being a National Holiday, I like Chinese New Year because of "Tikoooy"! I always remember my childhood pagnakakakita ako ng Tikoy. I can remember asking my nanay to buy me Tikoy then ill eat it raw! You know what? I was bugging the whole class today, even my professor to give me tikoy. My Phil. Lit professor said she would bring us tikoy on saturday! my classmates also promised to give me if they had some at home!YEY! hope its true :3 I would like to have a "TIKOY PARTY". Everyone is invited, Just bring Tikoy for me :))


Since tomorrow is a holiday, I would start bugging my pips at home to buy me tikoy! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment