Sunday, December 29, 2013

THE SELECTION and THE ELITE by KIERA CASS


Are you familiar with these photos. Actually they came from the novels written by Kiera Cass. OMG! I love you Kiera Cass as I love America and Maxon. :)) I just read this book last week and Im still in love with it. I thought this will be like Cinderella and other Princesses Story but its Not. I love how America slowly fell in love with the prince but I hate how Aspen Flirts with America and how America still have feelings with Aspen in the Elite. Its like Back stabbing the Prince. I also hate the King. GRRRRR >:) 

YOU MUST READ THIS GUYS! Pleaseee. Hope You'll find the love i found in this book. 



I hope America and Prince Maxon end up with each other. <3 I HOPE. I HOPE. I HOPE please hear me out Kiera!!! I don't care about everything i just want them to have each other. HAHAHA a Hopeless Romatic here. :))



Here is the last installment of the series. I was secretly hoping it was not the last one. :)) I was freaking waiting for this book. It will be out on the shelves next year, May 6 I think. Ooohhh.

Yeah there yah go. I just wanna share my Kiera Cass Experience, Whuttaa Torture. Im dying to read the last part na. I think ill be out for a few days. I might not update for a while. BEHOLD my FRIENDS! :) just kidding. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS. GODSPEED. I wish us all to have a bucket full of HORSEPOWER this year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment